This three-tower residential community will commence in 2015, 2016, and 2018, and feature spacious studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom units. Studio rooms will range from 30 to 31 square meters; one-bedroom suites will range between 48 and 54 square meters; and two-bedroom residences will measure 78 to 85 square meters.
A 2,800-square-meter enclave, The Lerato will host a wide array of specialty boutiques, delis, galleries, and an expanse of open greens. Indoor amenities will include a workout studio, a game room, a kid’s art laboratory, a theater room, a music room, a prayer room, function rooms, a covered terrace, and a landscaped roof deck.
Encouraging an active and healthy lifestyle are outdoor amenities such as an adult leisure pool, a lap pool, a kiddie pool, a children’s play area, a fitness station, a feature pavilion, gardens, a jogging trail, and lounge areas.
Nestled along Malugay Street, The Lerato Towers 1, 2, and 3 is near the Makati central business district Within reach are malls, hotels, restaurants, coffee shops, offices, hospitals, and schools.
NOTE: Long-term lease only. Minimum of 1 year.
- 24/7 Concierge
- CCTV & 24/7 Security
- Fitness Center/Gym
- Function Rooms
- Jogging Trail
- Secured Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Manam Comfort Filipino (0.77 km)73 reviews
- Sky Deck View Bar (3.15 km)16 reviews
- People's Palace (0.84 km)55 reviews
- Habitual Coffee (0.45 km)11 reviews
- Bluesmith Coffee & Kitchen (0.8 km)1 reviews
- Commune (0.89 km)16 reviews
- The Landmark Supermarket (0.88 km)15 reviews
- Rustan's Supermarket (1 km)10 reviews
- Bee Tin Grocery (3.79 km)3 reviews